- 34,823 hits
- Junior Achievement, Inc. January 23, 2017After I left my job as Catering Manager of Jack London Inn. I could not find a job. In the late sixties I was one of three women to hold a job as a Hotel Executive in California. I … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- Women’s March 2017 January 22, 2017Mary K. Smalley · WOMEN’S MARCH….. I am 77 years old this year. I have been a Woman Libber way before it was popular. I was one of three women to be a Hotel Executive in the state of … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- My best friend died today… July 16, 2016My Dear Friend: Sharon Elliott just died. I am so sadden to know she will no longer be available to me for our phone calls and visits. But, I am relieved that she is no longer suffering. I think of… … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- My best friend died today… July 16, 2016My Dear Friend: Sharon Elliott just died. I am so sadden to know she will no longer be available to me for our phone calls and visits. But, I am relieved that she is no longer suffering. I think of … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- A Star Shines In Paradise…Sisters and Cancer August 18, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: A Star Shines in Paradise…..Sisters and Cancer My sister; Linda Mae Dunlap born Aug.18, 1941 died of Cancer Aug. 6, 2003. After a fourteen year battle, which she fought gallantly. My sister and I spent most…marysfarmreport
- Mrs. Binghams Sixty Year Old Secret…. July 18, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: I had a tradition of inviting a little old lady to lunch once a month. My girlfriends looked forward to being included as this was an opportunity to learn from some of these elderly stateswomen.? We…marysfarmreport
- Mrs. Binghams Sixty Year Old Secret…. June 5, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: Mrs. Binghams Sixty Year Old Secret…..marysfarmreport
- The Gift of Time… is well spent. June 2, 2015The phone rang and Ron brought me the phone, I was watering the garden. It was Suzette. I have known her since she was a child. She was blessed with stunning good looks and a simple, loving mind. She was … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- Merritt G. Smalley,III aka Gordo, my youngest child dies. April 30, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: Dear Folks, The dogs woke me at 3:00 a.m. with their insistent barking. I could see the security lights were activated. The dogs were grouped in a pack at the yard gate. I went to see…marysfarmreport
- Last Rare White Mini-Schnauzer Puppy Sold.. March 10, 2015Molly May was bought by Susan Radcliffe and now resides with her cousin; Mr. Gibbs, bought from me four years ago. They now all reside in Anchorage, Alaska. Molly May will go to Susan’s office each day with Mr. Gibbs. … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- Junior Achievement, Inc. January 23, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The neighbors’ Foster Children were playing with matches and threw them over my fence. They set my five acres on fire. It was a four alarm fire. The children lied about setting it. However, the Fire Marshall got the truth … Continue reading
Excellent Relationship Advice From A Divorced Man, Married for 37 Years..
My Mother and Father came out to Richmond, California from Oklahoma to work in the Shipyards during the war. They left their wheat farm to make the big wages in the shipyards. My Father was a welder and a tool and die … Continue reading
MY SAILOR DADDY…(Continuation).
Today is the anniversary of David’s death. Two years, already. The phone rings after midnight. I answer the phone and no one is there. Was it David? I have heard their spirit will sometimes be responsible for the phone to … Continue reading
Dear Folks, I am often asked for instructions on birthing puppies. After almost 15 years of being a dog breeder, I have gained some expertise. Below is a letter I put together for a client. You may find this informative. … Continue reading
Dear Folks, I am often asked how to birth puppies. Having been a dog breeder for almost 15 years I have become a bit of an expert in this field. The following is a letter of instruction I put together … Continue reading
I heard on the radio today Feb.8,2012, that it was not safe for Americans in Mexico. Except in some well protected Resorts. How sad that is a factor today. Ron and I spent six months in Mexico traveling in an … Continue reading