- 33,724 hits
- Junior Achievement, Inc. January 23, 2017After I left my job as Catering Manager of Jack London Inn. I could not find a job. In the late sixties I was one of three women to hold a job as a Hotel Executive in California. I … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- Women’s March 2017 January 22, 2017Mary K. Smalley · WOMEN’S MARCH….. I am 77 years old this year. I have been a Woman Libber way before it was popular. I was one of three women to be a Hotel Executive in the state of … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- My best friend died today… July 16, 2016My Dear Friend: Sharon Elliott just died. I am so sadden to know she will no longer be available to me for our phone calls and visits. But, I am relieved that she is no longer suffering. I think of… … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- My best friend died today… July 16, 2016My Dear Friend: Sharon Elliott just died. I am so sadden to know she will no longer be available to me for our phone calls and visits. But, I am relieved that she is no longer suffering. I think of … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- A Star Shines In Paradise…Sisters and Cancer August 18, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: A Star Shines in Paradise…..Sisters and Cancer My sister; Linda Mae Dunlap born Aug.18, 1941 died of Cancer Aug. 6, 2003. After a fourteen year battle, which she fought gallantly. My sister and I spent most…marysfarmreport
- Mrs. Binghams Sixty Year Old Secret…. July 18, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: I had a tradition of inviting a little old lady to lunch once a month. My girlfriends looked forward to being included as this was an opportunity to learn from some of these elderly stateswomen.? We…marysfarmreport
- Mrs. Binghams Sixty Year Old Secret…. June 5, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: Mrs. Binghams Sixty Year Old Secret…..marysfarmreport
- The Gift of Time… is well spent. June 2, 2015The phone rang and Ron brought me the phone, I was watering the garden. It was Suzette. I have known her since she was a child. She was blessed with stunning good looks and a simple, loving mind. She was … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- Merritt G. Smalley,III aka Gordo, my youngest child dies. April 30, 2015Originally posted on marysfarmreport: Dear Folks, The dogs woke me at 3:00 a.m. with their insistent barking. I could see the security lights were activated. The dogs were grouped in a pack at the yard gate. I went to see…marysfarmreport
- Last Rare White Mini-Schnauzer Puppy Sold.. March 10, 2015Molly May was bought by Susan Radcliffe and now resides with her cousin; Mr. Gibbs, bought from me four years ago. They now all reside in Anchorage, Alaska. Molly May will go to Susan’s office each day with Mr. Gibbs. … Continue reading →marysfarmreport
- Junior Achievement, Inc. January 23, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Birthdays..Aging..Fear of Aging..Glories of getting older…wisdom…advice…
This is TOO GOOD to not pass on!! Learning is a life long process!!! Time Gets Better With Age Read it through to the end, it gets better as you go! I’ve learned that I like my teacher because she … Continue reading
This is a story of an aging couple Told by their son who was President of NBC NEWS. This is a wonderful piece by Michael Gartner, editor of newspapers large and small and president of NBC News. In 1997, … Continue reading
Happy Birthday to my darling Grand daughter; “Jamie Kay Katz “. She was born at Alta Bates Hospital in Berkeley, Ca. in 1987. The same hospital her Mother and my youngest son was born. I knew the wonderful Maternity Ward … Continue reading
Excellent Relationship Advice From A Divorced Man, Married for 37 Years..
Letter on Getting Older to my daughter on her Birthday.