If you bake your own doggy treats, you will know what is in them and know they are healthy and good for your dog.
Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers
2 c. whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 c. peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 c. milk
1) Pre-heat oven to 375
2) In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
3) In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk and mix well.
4) Add dry ingredients to peanut butter mixture a little at a time and
mix until smooth.
5) Place dough on lightly-floured surface and knead for a few minutes.
6) Roll dough to 1/4″ thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out fun
7) Bake for 20 minutes on a greased or non-stick baking sheet, until
8) Cool on a rack and serve. Can be stored in an airtight container for
Senorita Lolita smells the doggy Cookies baking. She is a happy with antisipation. She gives this recipe two paws up and 8 wags!